Xcede Group is a global recruitment organisation that delivers technology and energy talent solutions which enable companies to innovate and grow. Our mission is to attract the talent that is helping our clients shape the new global economy.
With the key values of collaboration, expertise, integrity, people and inclusion, Xcede Group focuses on delivering excellence for our clients, candidates and colleagues.
As we grow as a group, we are looking for Trainee recruitment Consultant to expand our UK & DACH teams in our central London offices
Key Responsibilities include:
- gaining knowlege and experience of the market to drive sales and contribute to the growth in the Contract DACH market
- meeting KPI Targets to track your own development, and grow your career and progress quickly!
- working our extensive client network as well as sourcing your own eventually
- build your pipeline of candidates, network, and always be ahead of the competition
- Learning the step by step process to source candidates for tech opportunities in leading global brands
- Managing jobs and applicants
- Writing job adverts and headhunting niche candidates
- Being creative with your advertising and marketing!
- Selling and negotiating
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process
- Closing deals and earning commission
At Xcede Group, people are at the heart of what we do. Our philosophy is one of transparency, honesty, and communication: a way of working that includes every corner of our global group. You will be joining a high-performing environment that is supported by an experienced leadership team through learning and development, individual support, and mentoring.
Keen to learn more? Apply via the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to arrange a confidential call.