Since 2010, Earthstream Global has dominated the evolving markets of Nuclear, Renewables, Power & Utilities and Commodities globally. We strongly believe that unlocking the potential of our workforce through outstanding training, earning potential and reward structures is key to Earthstream's success.
We are headquartered in our top-billing Bromley office, but our global footprint means we can offer our employees a variety of exciting relocation opportunities with offices in Cape Town, Dallas, Hamburg, Singapore and Taiwan.
Due to an increasing demand from our loyal goliath clients, we are currently looking for a sales consultant to join our Power Generation team in Bromley.
We are a welcoming, global network of recruitment professionals currently looking to expand our teams with experienced consultants. Our experienced hires have their skills and learning needs regularly assessed in a mature positive working environment that offers flexibility.
Our promise to you is that we will go above and beyond with regards to our investment and progression in their career, offering a wealth of formal coaching and learning and development throughout your entire career with us, to maximise your potential.
Our core values include - Collaboration, Expertise, Integrity, People and Inclusion.
Now, what are we looking for?
- A passion for the power generation and renewable energy sector
- An articulate communicator in both written and verbal terms
- Intellectual curiosity
- A sharp thinker with sincere commitment to championing brilliance in recruitment
- A positive can-do attitude
- Six months plus experience in sales/recruitment/customer service/call centres
Much of a recruitment consultant's work at Earthstream involves selling our services to potential clients but you would also be responsible for:
Please note this is a sales based recruitment role, and not human resources.
- Searching and engaging with candidates for specific live roles - using a variety of different tools such as internal databases, external sources and headhunting to proactively source high-quality candidates. Ensuring exceptional talent pools are established.
- Using sales, business development and marketing techniques to attract new clients and maintain existing relationships.
- Interviewing, assessing and qualifying prospective applicants and matching them with appropriate vacancies at client companies.
- Screening candidates and drawing up shortlists of candidates for clients to interview.
- Organising interviews and selection events.
- Using various social media platforms to advertise positions, attract and build candidate relationships.
- Working towards exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed and/or business generated.
- Preparing applicants for interview processes.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
What are we offering you?
- We are equipping you with a HOT desk currently accumulating £2.3 million annual revenue, therefore the earning opportunity is guaranteed before onboarding your own clients.
- Joining a global market-leading company that is well established within the power and renewables sector, providing you with both long term stability and security alongside the opportunity to shape, expand and progress your own career, desk and team.
- We are the fastest-growing energy recruitment business in Bromley. Our client base and international dominance is unparalleled to competition - therefore the market is your oyster!
- It's imperative to us that your progression is tailored to you and your goals, which is something we pride ourselves on here at Earthstream.
- Our commission structure is generous, without threshold and uncapped - allowing all our consultants to achieve their monetary goals. Working alongside individuals currently billing up to a million pounds a year, which not only enhances your learning and development from the market leaders but feeds our money and power hunger!
- We offer a consultative approach to sales and not KPI's - however, we do have our own internal competitions and challenges.
- Monthly and quarterly incentives - the most recent trip being Marbella! Previous destinations include Dubai, Rio, Vegas, Cape Town and Cancun etc
- Most importantly, a sociable and ambitious working environment where you can truly feel like you belong.
If you're looking for a recruitment consultant role in a buoyant market with an opportunity to work alongside a team rich in expertise that will boost your career progression, learning development and earning potential, then ,we want to hear from you!
Apply via this advert or email your applications direct to our Talent Acquisitions' email email@example.com